While not really a training event, I've been to every US MUM in the last 4
years and always found it productive and informative. I'd personally put it
on par with last weeks Wispa Regional in StLouis. The ones I've been to were
about the same in size and while the topics were not as diverse, I certainly
learned quite a bit. I guess if you are not a MT user/fan then you are
wasting your time, but otherwise, it is a good thing.

Cameron