I noticed on Friday that everything I had seemed very slow. I went through
checking the usual things and found no problem.  After digging into
everything I could put my hands on, I resorted to calling my upstream to see
if they noticed any problems.  They of course said no.  At 430 that
afternoon I got a call from one of their "engineers" stating that they had
experienced a DOS attack that was affecting certain customers.  They made
some changes and it actually seemed to work better than before.  Even my
latency times had dropped.  Today the problem seems to be creeping back to
the same way it was Friday.  My question is, is there a way to determine in
the future that this is happening.  Is there something specific that would
lead me to the conclusion that in fact that is what is going on.

--
Jeremie Chism
TritonDataLink