On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 06:42, Paolo Di Francesco <
paolo.difrance...@teleinform.com> wrote:

> Obviously using 2 radios in the same RB (e.g. RB433) is not a bad idea,
> the cost is lower, but I was wondering if this can lead to some
> interference considering that the radios could be working on adjacent
> channels.

If you can avoid it, don't put two radios on the same band, in the same
enclosure. A 2.4 and 5.3 are okay, but if you have two 2.4 radios (for
example) you may have weird cross-talk and interference issues.

If you're not sure, just put up that second board; it's only a couple
hundred bucks, and could save you a lot of headaches.

David Smith
MVN.net