What is everyone doing for VM storage?

Kevin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Matt Larsen - Lists
  To: WISPA General List
  Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:42 AM
  Subject: Re: [WISPA] Good Source for Rackmount Servers?

  Unfortunately, these servers are going to be geographically dispersed, and
doing things that cannot really be virtualized.   Three will be doing
NAT/policy routing, three will be running our bandwidth tracking software,
three will be terminating VOIP and one will be a network monitoring server
running Nagios/Xymon/etc etc.

  Matt Larsen
  vistabeam.com