We have a Motorola PTP600 link that is not getting the capacity we
think it should and I am looking for some troubleshooting advice. Here
are the details.

Software Version: 58600-08-03
Distance: 18.5 miles
RSSI: -57 dBm
Vector Error: -14.9 dB
Transmit Rate: 20M
Receive Rate: 10M
Transmit Modulation: 16QAM 0.63 (Single) (30 MHz)
Receive Modulation: 16QAM (Dual) (30MHz)
Link Symmetry: Adaptive
Asymmetric DFS

I would expect to be able to achieve a much higher modulation and
therefore throughput than 20M. I've tried changing channels, using
Asymmetric and Symmetric channels etc with no real luck. I am seeing
the following receive modulation details on this side "Limited By The
Wireless Conditions" and "Restricted Because Of Byte Errors On The
Wireless Link" on the other side.

These are connectorized units so could this be a cable issue or is
this an interference issue? Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
=========
Eric Merkel