???  Which one of the infinite number that calls themselves such?

Joe-

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Ron Wallace
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 12:10 PM
To: WISPA General List; motor...@afmug.com
Subject: [WISPA] What is a network Appliance?

To All,

I found the "Network Appliance" that Bill Prince referred to, the Lanner
Website.  Is this "Network Appliance" like a routerboard, or only more
generic.  We can load Router OS, or Ubiquiti Router SW, or other Linux based
router or switch SW and have a functioning router or managed switch w/ Gb
ports.

Or is it even more flexible, and really is a small PC motherboard like my
ASUS EEEPC.  I'm an OS knownothing could someone help me out of my quandry
here??

Thanks in advance for the bail-out.

Ron Wallace
Hahnron, Inc.