I did a restore defaults, reflashed the firmware, and reprogrammed the NS2L and
it's acting fine. No more strange ARP table entries

I remembered something that might have caused this. It's something that I
believe has gotten me before in the past. When one changes the config of UBNT
gear, the process is 1 change the setting, 2 click the change button, and 3
click the apply button. Well after one clicks the change button if one is too
quick to hit the apply button (failing to wait for the web page to fully
redraw) it seems that what you see on your screen when the page is refreshing
gets applied to the unit. I've noticed that during that page refresh the page
will first show defaults and then will change to your settings. Maybe I'm
wrong, but it sure seems like it's happened to me more than once. So out of
habit now I wait till I see that my browser says "done" and I wait an extra 5
or so seconds before hitting the apply button.

Greg