what is this "safety blanket" thingy?  If it's what I think it is, it's
called life line and dial up around here. Bell and AT&T get big bucks for
that! By by broadband.

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Robert West
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 7:50 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Bil-Jax Boom Lift

I hear ya, but I have that upfront cost that kills me.  I'm with the bottom
line (and the women/coven/ at home) I have to deal with.

Just had to respond to the typical "Safety Blanket" email from the woman
just moments ago....  *sigh*

Anyone else have to deal with this female safety blanket b.s.?

Dunno-