3.65 is limited in that you can only go as high as 99 feet I believe - someone
will correct me if I am wrong.
If you are using airmax - 2.4 should help

5ghz you may have some issues w/ trees however

My suggestion is a mix - I noticed that you have not mentioned 900mhz
900 and trees especially at that distance - sub 1 mile is awesome - but doubt
you will see the 10mbps speeds you wish.

5ghz is your best choice - if you can use it.

setting up both 2.4 and 5ghz sectors may help - double the cost - but in the
end - would allow you the most flexibility

On Sep 13, 2010, at 6:20 PM, Nick White wrote:

> om this tower, no one in town would be more than .75 miles
> away. I'm thinking 10Mhz channels - 1, 6, 11. If we do this, I will
> likely use the UBNT shields that I've seen for sale with three 120deg
> sectors.

Glenn Kelley | Principle | HostMedic |www.HostMedic.com
  Email: gl...@hostmedic.com
Pplease don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.