From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Paul Hendry
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 12:07 PM
To: wireless
Subject: [WISPA] Tower Footings

Hi all,

            We have a 12m VersaTower that we are looking to install but
where it needs installing there is already a very solid concrete
foundations. We have only ever installed a tower by digging fresh
foundations and was wondering if anyone knows of an acceptable techniche for
mounting directly onto existing foundations or if this is just not a very
good idea at all.

Many thanks,

Paul Hendry

Technical Director

Skyline Networks & Consultancy Ltd

Unit 6C - Woodside Commercial Estate,

Woodside,

Thornwood,

Epping,

Essex

CM16 6LJ

Tel: 0845 004 0404

Mob: 0783 492 1803

Email:  <mailto:paul.hen...@skyline-networks.com>
paul.hen...@skyline-networks.com

Web:  <http://www.skyline-networks.com> http://www.skyline-networks.com

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If
you have received this email in error please notify the sender.  Whilst
every endeavour is taken to ensure that emails are free from viruses, no
liability can be accepted for any damage arising from using this email.