The reason the internets is slower upstairs is because they have to travel
"UP" too far......  You should always have the cables horizontal.

Bob-

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of RickG
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 10:49 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Things i say to customers..... And they actually
believe them............

LOL, BOB! That kinda like telling them that the cables cant be all twisted
up or it slows down the bits :)

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Robert West <robert.w...@just-micro.com>
wrote:

Today, installing old lady so she can do the Facebook Farmville thing....

She asks...  "If the service stops working, how do I find out about how long
it will be down?"

I say.....  (you know it's coming......)

"Just check on our website, it should tell you an estimate of when it will
be back up."  "If it goes over the time, just shoot us an email."

And she says "Oh, okay.  I'll write that down...."

Yes, I eventually told her it was a joke but most of them fall for it.

My Bad-

----