Sounds like a road trip…………..

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Georges-Keny PAUL
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 4:15 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Specifications for Internet services on public
frequency

Basicaly,

We will deal with hard environment, but not really foliage. One of the
advantage with our country, it's you can easily have a coverage from one
point. The link will coverage long distance. Maybe with multiple hop from
one point to an other. Just to have an idea just take a look on Google
Earth. Search From Port-au-Prince to  Hinche; from Hinche to Cap-Haitien and
>From Cap-Haitien to Fort-Liberté and Ouanaminthe. you'll have an idea.

Regards,

Keny