That is so true, and it reminds me of my son's favorite quote from Ice Age 2 - copied from knol.google.com:

The adults were in the big part of the water park, while their children were in the daycare center to have time by their selves. Not far from the pool, an animal and his wife were on a little ice cliff. The husband was sitting, fanning himself, while his wife just lay down.

"Boy! This global warming is killing me!" he said.

"This is too hot," the wife complained. "And the ice is too cold.” The husband rolled his eyes and put his chin in his paw, clearly aggravated.

"What will it take to make you happy?" Then the part of the ice his wife was laying on broke and she fell in the water with a scream. The husband then shifted so he was comfortable again.

"This, I like!" he said, smiling, happily grinning.

Mark

On 09/22/2010 10:22 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:

People are never happy.