From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of David Hannum
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:06 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Netflix goes to Canada partly because of "great
Broadband"

Reed Hastings: For now we're focused on Canada. If we succeed in Canada,
we will certainly look at other markets. But each market is unique, and
what attracted us to Canada is great broadband, and a great love of
movies and TV shows.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3if1d3902d1257
4ec222961f1deec0fd2b

02:34:00