What Antenna are u using with the Rocket M2 ?

UBNT Antenna's have built in Electrical DownTilts..... Do you calcs to
make sure that you appropriate Mechanical Tilt. ( In most cases there is
no Mechanical DownTilt or Uptilt needed).

Another thing to watch out for with Rocket M2's is to make sure that the
Jumpers were not Kinked and no sharp bends on them.

And lastly, .... what firmware you are using with the M2 ? download the
latest version 5.2.1 from UBNT website.

for you Airmax should be off.

Check on these for starter.....(you may have a couple of other things
going on as well...)....

Faisal Imtiaz