That sounds good, and ominous. With out [“client device,” “client
mode,” “master device,” and “master mode.”] then we are left with one
type of device. What they plan to call it, I have no idea. What roll
that device plays will still be the classic ap/client. I would think
that having all radios be one device means all devices follow the same
rules. No higher power 'clients' or access points that use narrow beam
antennas to qualify under ptp rules and such. I can see that being
nice in that there will not be clients who shoot signal far beyond the
AP, but also AP's that might not have the power to penetrate to the
clients. I have not seen (missed?) how co-user interference will be
handled. Like 3650 where no one has a upper hand, or first come first
served?