From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Matt Jenkins
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 2:09 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Batch HAAT Calculator

900 is being destroyed by PG&E smart meters and I was hoping to use TVWS to
save these customers. However, I am in an area where large chunks are well
above the TVWS 75m limit, but other locations less than a quarter mile away
are well below it. I would like to see what the possibility is of swapping
most of my 900 customer base to TVWS. I am wondering how many of them will
be above the limit...