I would say they're all the same.  750 is cheaper.
On Oct 4, 2010 11:50 PM, "Greg Ihnen" <os10ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lightning took out my RB-750 today. This is the second one I lost to
lightning. Are the RB-450's any better made or more resistant to lightning?

> I have protection, shielded ethernet cable and grounding but the gear is
mounted up on a metal roof that is not grounded and when there's a nearby
strike the roof is getting an induced charge and it's knocking out the gear.
Besides losing an RB-750 I lost the ethernet port of a UBNT PS2 and it's
power supply.

> Tomorrow the gear comes off the roof. It's going on a grounded pole. I
have other gear on top of a grounded Quonset hut and there's no problems.