As promised I have created an updated Google Earth map file (20 meg) with
the latest TV contours out of the FCC database (8-2010). This mapping tool
does not take in to account Cable TV head ends and the back links for TV
translators to their donor stations. It also does not have the map contours
for the metropolitan areas that use certain UHF channels for land mobile
radio. I did put a chart of these cities on the web page though. It appears
that some of the TV broadcasters still have contours in the database for
their transition channels used for DTV. I am not sure when these will be
removed from the database. I did not create these contours, the FCC did.

You can find the file here:

http://www.broadband-mapping.com/tv-white-spaces.html

Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the link to the file.

Thank You,

Brian Webster

 <http://www.wirelessmapping.com> www.wirelessmapping.com

www.Broadband-Mapping.com