From: Josh Luthman [mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com]
Sent: 19 October 2010 17:15
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Mikrotik Dude 2GB Limitation

I read something complaining updates were released every Tuesday for 6
weeks.

Updates are definitely good, but on servers you have to manually
intervene.  I don't want to use my time on that.

Biggest patch Tuesday ever was last week or week before, too.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St