Yikes!  Indeed pricy, would almost double the build cost of the AP.  I could
see it for a hub, however.  Looks nice but trying to ignore that
$$............

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Kevin R. Battersby
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 12:19 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Monitoring batteries

On October 27, 2010, Robert West wrote:
> Does anyone make a battery monitor that will ALSO allow one to reset
> the system?  As in, switch all power off then back on, reboot the entire
AP?
>  Just looking to not add another board.  Would be sweet.

http://www.remotemonitoringsystems.ca/rms200/index.php

Check out the features.

These units have been mentioned a few times in this thread. We use them for
monitoring solar and wind charging rates, battery voltage as well as
providing remote reset capability. The board has more inputs than we need,
eight ADCs, four relays for control and a number of other features.

It was specifically designed for monitoring and control of remote sites.
It's a bit pricy but it does do the job welll.

--
Regards,
Kevin

----