From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Tim McNabb
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 12:36 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] PPPoE Concentrator Redundancy

I'll try to paint the picture a little more now on this. We are getting a
new feed at a separate location from where our current fiber is at. The idea
is to traverse our existing network and utilize both routers as edge routers
and concentrators, and to get them to load balance between the two if
possible. We definitely need the load-balancing performed on the internet
connection part. Currently we have ImageStream routers for what we're trying
to accomplish. 1 is currently in use and acts as our edge/concentrator with
BGP failover between our two upstreams. The two upstreams are currently in
the same location but we're dropping our DS3 for this other circuit at
another location. What would you guys recommended doing to the ImageStream's
to get them to effectively load balance the internet and still handle the
PPPoE?

Thanks in advance,

-Tim