OK, I hate copy and paste.
Try this link.

www.hookemdano.com

On 11/9/2010 10:23 AM, Gary Garrett wrote:
We use these. 2 on each ladder.

www.hookum*dano*.com/

On 11/8/2010 12:48 PM, Steven McGehee wrote:
Hi all,

Got a situation that I think a lot of you all probably deal with as
well. We have a service SUV with a roof rack that we use to transport a
28' extension ladder (14' in stored position). We use two straps to
secure the ladder and that method has served us well for years. The
problem is that it takes several minutes to do and not every one on our
staff knows the proper way to fully secure the ladder with this method.

Ultimately, I'm trying to find a quicker, easier way to secure this
ladder to the roof rack. Some type of clamping system instead of passing
straps through the rack and the ladder rungs would be great. I didn't
know if any of you had a method or product you'd recommend, but I
haven't found anything concrete yet after some Googling.

Thanks, and feel free to reply off-list as I know this is kind of OT.

Archives:http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/