From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Patient
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 1:16 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Telescoping Mast

We stopped doing "site surveys".  If they show they are covered on our
Radio Mobile Google Earth overlays,  we schedule an install.  If they
don't get a good signal then we don't charge them anything.  We had too
many great signals with "ok I'll talk to my wife and get back with you".

Jim Patient
Cell: 314-565-6863
Desk: 636-692-4200
YIM: jeffcosoho