A good reason for some people to still use film. Or at least such people
should print the photos they want to keep. For most people's volume,
they could realistically file away their memory cards after they are
full without deleting photos for less money than film if they need the
instant gratification of seeing it on the LCD.

My grandmother now has a digital camera but no computer because she's
not computer savvy. She puts the memory card into the
self-service-machine at walmart, prints her photos, and gets her memory
card back to use again. I haven't asks how she cleans/deletes pix from
the card as I don't like to be the family tech support resource.

--
/*
Jason Philbrook   |   Midcoast Internet Solutions - Wireless and DSL