  From: Fred Goldstein
  To: WISPA General List
  Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 5:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [WISPA] [WISPA Members] [IMPORTANCE LEVEL: HIGH] Network
Neutrality Ex Parte Letter Template for Operators to file

  At 12/14/2010 08:37 AM, RickH wrote:

    "I appreciate you guys putting this all together so quickly. I filed mine
but it would be a good idea if this call went out again with step by step
instructions."
    TOPIC:  Treatment of Fixed Wireless Broadband in Open Internet Decision to
be made at the FCC Commission Meeting on Dec. 21st, 2010.
    DEADLINE:  Tuesday, December 14, 2010, 5:30 PM EST
    IMPORTANCE LEVEL:  HIGH

  Oh, foolish me.  I thought you said 5:00 PM.  I had 32 minutes to spare after
filing! ;-)  I guess I'm not an early bird.

  Since I'm not a WISP per se but do like to file in FCC proceedings, I threw
this together.  It basically says that ISPs per se, including all WISPs, should
not be regulated, but that dominant wireline providers, like ILECs, should make
wholesale facilities available, and that's the only neutrality required, or
probably even likely to withstand judicial scrutiny.

   --
   Fred Goldstein    k1io   fgoldstein "at" ionary.com
   ionary Consulting                http://www.ionary.com/