From: Matt <lm7...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:38:01 -0600
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: [WISPA] Email Accounts

Our current email server is getting a bit over loaded.  Disk I/O is
getting to be an issue on it.  Hosting about 2000 accounts.  Likely
just going to move current solution to a bigger and newer RAID array.
Before I do that thought I would ask what other solutions are out
there?  Prefer to keep it in house and keep costs down.  Current
solution actually works ok just such a pain whenever it needs
upgraded.

----