What is the purpose? Is it just advertising for the hotel? If so, why not
just creat a page that "looks" like their page. It doesn't have to have all
the functionality of the real page, just a "brochure page" or something to
say thanks for staying with us. Then you could add a button that "logs them
in" (really just adds them as a generic user to the hotspot) so they can
continue on to their regular home page. Just an idea.

Cameron