Beth,

Am I making too much of this?

*

*From:* Rick Gunderson [mailto:r...@kywifi.com]
*Sent:* Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:06 AM
*To:* 'Beth Allen'
*Subject:* RE: Your Speed Test Results

Believe me, I understand speed tests, and sure, I do speed tests of 30+Mbps
all the time. But that’s the point. The speedmaters.org website is proposing
that the “The U.S. ranks 25th in the world in average Internet connection
speeds.” Is this statement based upon these test servers?

Rick Gunderson

*KyWiFi*

859-274-4033