When WISPA decides to bow down to the wishes of Connected Nation, a
well-known and well documented anti WISP organization and smack me down with
parroted words that were told me also by the LATEST Connected Nation CEO
boy....

We're done.  Please remove me from  the WISPA list and be happy.

The world is cruel,  this be true.  But Connected Nation....  Et tu, Brute?

Yes.  You.

I will not be controlled.  I will not bow to the master Telco/Cable BS.

I will, however, provide broadband internet to whoever and wherever I damn
well please.

Big Shot CEO of Connected Nation tonight on the cell phone as I was
replacing a power supply 90 feet up in the blinding snow...  "Our people
feel threatened by your video."

So sad for them.  They are threatened....  I bet they are.  I really bet
they are.....

Waiting for the FCC to show up......  HA!

Robert West

Just Micro Digital Services Inc.

740-335-7020

Cell 937-903-1286