The TLink45 (P5055m) uses DFS2 and is certified for 5.2 and 5.4... but
it will only carry 3500-4000 PPS and overall is a POS.

Moto PTP series (Orthogon) has 5.4 certified options, but certainly
isn't in the price range mentioned.

RadWin 2000 will do 100 FDX in those bands and is FCC certified. $5K+
per link though.

Redline AN80 another option. Also $$$$.$$

Keep in mind you will be using DFS and therefore should be using high
performance parabolics if there is any chance of radar activity.
Otherwise be ready for 1-minute link drops.

--
Patrick Shoemaker
Vector Data Systems LLC