From:  Chuck Hogg <ch...@shelbybb.com>
Date:  Sat, 5 Feb 2011 11:51:16 -0500
To:  WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject:  Re: [WISPA] 900MHz noise

Something is frequency hopping, maybe RTK (John Deere, find the offender and
work with them to have them skip your frequencies), Water Department SCADA
(MicroHard sells one that does this to us, gotta reconfigure them to skip
your frequencies), Electric Smart Meters (your screwed if this is it)... You
might be able to move to horizontal?

This is another reason I don't use MT/UBNT 900 any longer, the Canopy can
operate with a noise level of -70 fairly well.

Regards,

Chuck