Tranzeo joined the 10mhz party about a year ago with a simple firmware
upgrade to the CPQ/SL units. Before that only their newer SL2 radios with a
specific mini-PCI card had the option to do 10mhz And even that was only
about 18-months prior to now. I will say though that the 10mhz Tranzeo's
plays quite nice with a Mikrotik AP and I am getting about 8-9mbps to
clients within 2 miles. This has enabled me to "survive" a little longer
before upgrading the network. I will say if Tranzeo hadn't have added the
10mhz when they did I would really be hurtin but it came along just at the
right time and squeeze some more life outa these ugly white square's that
everyone hates.

Kurt Fankhauser

Wavelinc Communications

http://www.wavelinc.com