The only official language that I am aware of is contained in 47 C.F.R.
17.4 (g) and (h). I think there is a synopsis included on the Reference
copy of your ASR registration.

(g) Except as described in paragraph (h) of this section, the Antenna
Structure Registration Number must be displayed in a conspicuous place
so that it is readily visible near the base of the antenna structure.

Materials used to display the Antenna Structure Registration Number must
be weather-resistant and of sufficient size to be easily seen at the
base of the antenna structure.

   (h) The owner is not required to post the Antenna Structure
Registration Number in cases where a federal, state, or local government
entity provides written notice to the owner that such a posting would
detract from the appearance of a historic landmark. In this case, the
owner must make the Antenna Structure Registration Number available to
representatives of the Commission, the FAA, and the general public upon
reasonable demand.

Read more: <
http://cfr.vlex.com/vid/17-4-antenna-structure-19844476#ixzz1EDhuqS9Q >

John Vogel