Everyone,

        I had a problem with a remote RB-750 (I'm in the Amazon, the RB-750 is
in NY). Every time I'd upgrade to ROS v5.0rc10 from rc9 DHCP would stop
working. I upgraded and out of necessity downgraded three times and finally
sent supout.rifs to MT and opened a ticket. The reply is below. The bottom line
is under rc10 if you don't have something plugged into Ether2 then DHCP stops
working. FYI.

        Now I've got to talk my 70yo mom or 80yo dad through moving one of the
ethernet cables. I can't GoToAssist that one unfortunately. I hate doing tech
support for family, it's hard to not get ugly (did I get all the tech common
sense in the family?). Or I can wait for RC11.

Greg

Begin forwarded message: