Hey all WISPs

The FISPA/WISPA Service Provider Summit has had some great additions this
week.  I really want to drive more WISP attendance this week and next.  I
know a lot of you wait until the last minute to commit to these things.
Well the time has come, it is time to make your plans.

*       Motorola signed up to be a Diamond Sponsor today  (hints are that
they will be dropping some news that WISPs may be very interested in as well
as some doorprizes that will highlight this news)
*       Linux Magic has some big news on the future of Email and signed on
as a Gold Sponsor
*       Jack Unger is giving a 3 hour Advanced Wireless Magic Workshop on
Wednesday
*       Ipifony is sponsoring a trivia night at Wednesday's "Meet and Greet"
*       Donny Smith of Jaguar Communications confirmed his Keynote
*       All vendor speaking spots, tables and booths are sold out!
*       I confirmed great menus for Happy Hours, 2 Lunches and Breakfast.
You won't go away hungry!
*       Andrew MacRae from the NTIA confirmed to Demo the National Broadband
Map
*       Carlson Wireless and Adaptrum have received their temporary licenses
to conduct a LIVE TV Whitepace Demo.
*       Dustin Jurman, Corey Potts and Brian Worthen will all be great
keynotes and well worth the trip to come listen too.
*       Don't forget the always valuable ISP-CEO Roundtable.  4-5 hours of
intense networking and discussion with other ISP/WISPs just like yourself.
Learn what works, new ideas and what doesn't work.

I want to thank our premium sponsors who really step up and make an event
like this happen.

*       Motorola
*       Exalt
*       Dish Network
*       Streakwave
*       CTI
*       Ubiquiti
*       Rini Coran PC
*       Linux Magic
*       Surplus Wireless Gear
*       Redline
*       Ipifony
*       And all of the other 31 exhibitors!

There are so many people to thank; I could go on and on.  Let's show our
support and get more WISPs down to Orlando!  I will turn on the Early
Registration Price from now until Sunday.  That is a savings of $40 per
attendee.  You all gotta eat, come to Orlando and do it!

Who knows, you may win a great door prize like so many have done in the
past.  My goal for next week is to make the door prize list much longer!

Attend <http://fispawispaspring2011.eventbrite.com/>  the Orlando Service
Provider Summit March 23-25

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish