This is why I post to the lists when I make updates.  I need people to check.
Sometimes when I geocode the addresses that are given to me, i.e. PO Boxes,
they do not show up on the map correctly.  Sometimes the billing addresses are
owner’s homes and not the business locations.  You would be surprised how many
WISP websites do not have their business address on them.  I spend a lot of
time researching and sometimes I just have to go with the best information I
can find.  I need your help to verify that the information I have is correct.

I do keep a master spreadsheet of everyone’s information for mapping purposes
only.  I tried dumping info from the billing server, but that proved to be a
useless method.  Once you send me the correct info, I enter it into my Master
spreadsheet and it should be valid until you move your office or change your
phone number.  Help me, help you.  There are over 500 entries to keep straight.
 I WILL make some mistakes.  Only you can point out when I do.  What looks
right to me, may not look the way you would like it to look.

Brad and Chris, I will get your entries done tomorrow.  It would help me if
everyone can check the icon location on the map and send me the coordinates in
digital form, such as 44.245431, 101.434523 where you would like your icon
located.  Check addresses, phone numbers and website links.  If you supplied a
PO Box when you signed up, please send me your office address as well.

Thanks,

Rick