My experience was only with their bottom of the line content filter, but would
you believe it didn't filter web proxies, the first think a kiddie is going to
go to to get past the SonicWall. I contacted the company a number of times and
their only response was "upgrade your filtering package to one that includes
proxies". Even their basic box and package isn't cheap, spending more seemed
ridiculous. I thought it was unreasonable for them to sell something they call
a content filter which was so easily bypassed, but they wouldn't budge.

So I started a thread on their forum asking if other users agreed and wanted to
join a class action lawsuit. New firmware that would filter proxies at the
basic package level was announced within days.

Greg