hi Greg,

I see you have several other responses, hopefully you'll get a solution.

I would just caution you about assuming it will / won't work in your situation,
until you try it.  (I realize you can't really try it without the equipment)

I'll just give one example from a few years ago: I was trying to make a
connection using Trango 900. No hills were involved. I had an AP mounted 80' up
on a silo and a potential customer  1.25 miles away. It wasn't particularly
dense trees, I had made other, longer connections that seemed much more
difficult. I fiddled with things for several weeks and could never get a
reliable connection there. (signal was ~ -90)

-John