On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 13:13, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>wrote:

> What I did with Ubnt is set it to station and look for ssid
> oisjdofijsodijfosijdofijsfd

So YOU'RE the one connecting to my home network! :)

Even with a gibberish SSID, the radio will still be active. With Ubiquiti
gear, it's probably better to just explicitly disable the WLAN interface.

For the OP, though, I don't think Tranzeo gear gives you a way to do this.
Setting it to station mode, looking for a gibberish SSID, and turning the Tx
power down, is probably the next best thing to simply unplugging the power
cord. (Is this radio someplace where pulling the power would be
inconvenient?)

David Smith
MVN.net