Having written a commercial piece of software similar to RM back in the
90's, I can tell you that what Roger does amazes me. My product sold to
cellular companies in the 90's for $18,000.00 per copy! Other competitors
were selling their software for $30,000 per seat per YEAR! The fact that he
gives this stuff away is unbelievable. So the next time you use RM casually,
think about that retail price of similar tools and see if it isn't worth
coughing up a little cash. I'm surprised he hasn't published both a free
edition and a commercial edition with a few more bells and whistles. Maybe
it's time?

Cameron

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 3:38 PM, Chuck Hogg <ch...@shelbybb.com> wrote:

> Agreed.  I have cross posted this to the Motorola List as well.  Come on
> guys, how many of you have used this valuable free program!?  The man needs
> our help!
>
> Regards,
> Chuck
>

> On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Jim Patient <jpati...@linktechs.net>wrote:
>
>> For those of you that use Radio Mobile now would be a great time to donate
>> if you haven’t sent your donation yet this year.  Roger got laid off from
>> his job but still continues to update and improve Radio Mobile.  I think a
>> little help from the WISP community would be a great gesture for someone
>> that has worked so hard to bring us a valuable free program.****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> There is a donate button on his website.
>> http://www.cplus.org/rmw/english1.html****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> Jim Patient****