How are you testing ?

via Radios or via the Mikrotik's behind the radios ?

What is the Recieve test by itself showing and what is the Transmit test by it'self showing.

also double check to make sure that the MT's and the Radios have ethernet handshake correct. You may have to ssh into the radio's and issue the following commands to make sure that ethernet interfaces are not dropping any packets.
... ifconfig    to show status
or ethtool eth0   to show handshake...

As a rule...... you should expect to see about 50% to 75% of the air-rate in each direction.(not running duplex test).

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet&  Telecom