On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 8:34 AM, Matt <lm7...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have worked with Linux quite a little mainly with CentOS as an email
> server etc.  I was curious about trying to do some virtualization now.
>  Leaning towards FOSS.  Seems like OpenVZ is easiest to implement but
> also looking at KVM and XEM also.  Seems that CentOS 6 will be
> focusing on KVM.  What else is everyone doing here?

While I see the benefits of other solution, I am heavily biased
towards VMware based on how easy it is to set up.

Not quite as efficient as some of the others, but if someone inherits
the box after you, they are likely going to be able to support it
without a lot of effort.

--
Also on LinkedIn?  Feel free to connect if you too are an open
networker: scubac...@gmail.com