To me that hardly seems like a "study" if all they're doing is making
predictions with the same tools the WISPs make their predictions with and
publish them. And for that they want all the intimate details of your business?
The WISPs have Radio Mobile as well as all the real world experience with
actual signal strength measurements and knowledge of where there's signal but
it's not useable due to interference or Fresnel zone issues etc.

Greg