Skype is P2P, literally. The makers of Kazaa made Skype.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

On 9/14/2011 3:17 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
If the p2p is acting like Skype traffic there is nothing you can do. If the two protocols are getting similar, a finer Skype match will work. If Skype changed their methodology then you'll need to come up with a layer 7 rule.

Where did you get the rules you have now?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St