Sounds like something my dad would do. I hope to be a dad like that.
Builds character!

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Steve Barnes
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 4:42 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] DMCA Takedown

Our network is NATed and hard to pin down the customer but about a year
ago I had one customer who was behind the address the was being
complained about  that was uploading 20GB a month and it was all
torrent.  That's a bunch at 256K up.  So I called and talked to dad.
Explained our AUP on illegal material.  The next day the dad brought the
Kid to my office and had him sweep my service area floors while I
factory restored of his computer to delete all the illegal content. I
told the dad that this is not necessary and he informed me that it most
definitely was.  Since that time they have been great customers and
bought several computers and I really appreciate the father making the
kid follow the law.

Steve Barnes

General Manager

PCS-WIN / RC-WiFi <http://www.rcwifi.com/>