It could have been a total scam from the start, but if it was on the up and up
then they were probably betting that with enough money and time they would
perfect the technology or manufacturing or what ever it would take to work the
kinks out and become profitable.

The allure of solar is the impressive amount of energy that falls on a square
meter. If solar-electric panel manufacturers could get the efficiency well over
50% it would be a game changer.

What a shame all that money went down the toilet. If there were no viable solar
companies that could have made real innovations with that money then it should
have gone elsewhere.

Greg