On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 14:14, Aaron D. Osgood <
aosg...@streamline-solutions.net> wrote:

> I have received several requests from customers who are looking for some
> sort of WiFi signal booster that attached to their laptop's USB and
> enhances
> reception through their internal WiFi radio (sort of an external antenna
> for
> their internal built in WiFi radio, if you will). Technologically, I am not
> sure how this would work but I am surprised that I cannot seem to be able
> locate such a device.

Why not just get a whole new USB wireless device (which will probably be
newer, have a better receiver, probably a better antenna, and maybe even an
external antenna lead if they're really desperate)?

If you can educate them into buying a product that actually exists, you
could even sell them that product and make a few dollars on the way.

David Smith
MVN.net