For clarity I think your statement needs to be expanded on just to make sure
the strong points of GPS isn't lost.

For a single AP/PtP/PtMP link that's not geographically close to another AP
which could cause mutual interference, performance with GPS on will be less
than without GPS.

For a situation with multiple APs/PtP/PtMP links geographically close enough to
each other so that they would cause mutual interference  then performance with
GPS on will be better than without GPS.

GPS helps in a very specific situation for which it is intended.

Does anyone know if enabling GPS on with a solitary MOTO link causes a
degradation? It seems like if it's designed and implemented right it wouldn't
cause a degradation.

Greg