From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of David Hannum
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 8:37 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Customer Usage

What do you folks feel is "excessive" usage on your system?  And how do you
deal with it?  Do you have bandwidth limits?  Where do you draw the line.  I
have one residential sub  who month after month uses more bandwidth than the
next 3-4 residential subs combined.  Last month, they used over 105GB.  Is this
excessive?  The next top residential sub in the same month consumed 37GB (which
in and of itself was 10GB higher than the next one).
With Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, etc, this may be the new normal . . .

Thoughts?

Kind Regards,
David Hannum
New Era Broadband, LLC